[cisco-voip] 4505 MCU SIP Trunk to CUCM 9.1

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 15:44:33 EST 2013

I've got it working from CUCM to the 4505; I've configured a route
pattern on the CUCM side that sends calls to the MCU, and I'm able to
access my pre-configured conferences with Polycom endpoints which are
registered to CUCM as SIP devices.

However, I can't go the other way; if I try to add a SIP endpoint to a
conference by initiating from the 4505 side, it doesn't work.

4505 is 4.2(1.50)

On 4505, SIP registrar is disabled. Registrar domain is the IP of the
pub. Registrar type is Standard SIP.

Does anyone have this sort of configuration working?