[cisco-voip] Jabber 9.1 or the next version support SSL AnyConnect VPN similar to 7975

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Nov 14 15:56:32 EST 2013

For all 4 platforms the customer don't want a VPN client, but the application talking SSL back similar to Lync vpn-less.  :)  I'm familiar with the caveats of all four (iPad is nice in that it fires up the VPN client for you)  but the customer wanted something my magic wand couldn't exactly produce.  I sure the customer got a sales pitch from their Cisco AM/SE on something coming down the road that isn't available today and like Veruca Salt wants the squirrel now :)