[cisco-voip] new 7800 series phones?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sun Nov 17 19:25:56 EST 2013

Yeah, we were thinking the same thing. Not sure why the multi-line set doesn't have gig. I was on the fence about gig ports until the other day when I had to copy a few large files across the network. Painful. I can see assistants having to do this as well.

And what's with the paper label on the built in sidecar. Do people really like those? Does Cisco at least offer a PDF or Word template that we can distribute? And waste a whole sheet of paper for? ;)

Sent from my iPhone