[cisco-voip] public space license in v9 and above...

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Nov 21 16:03:59 EST 2013

Thanks Ryan.

Just to make sure, you're not suggesting we have to assign the phone to a user, just ensure we get the correct user license that it will use up. What I wanted to make sure was that this "correct user license" would be based, pretty much, on the phone model used.

And yes, I could have done a better search of the archives... :(

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs