[cisco-voip] public space license in v9 and above...

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Nov 21 16:46:49 EST 2013

Correct, that phone is going to consume a license just as if a user had only that phone associated with no additional features (hence the lowest level).  If you account for the EM phones as users when converting your DLUs then there should be no surprises, license violations, and frustrating calls to TAC.

-Ryan