[cisco-voip] Unity CxN 9.1.2 E164 on Primary

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 02:30:48 EST 2013

It's my understanding that E.164 is a 15 digit number and that it's E.123
which describes the usage of a "+" as international notation.  I also think
that it's common for people to use "+E.164" as a short hand to mean "E.164
with E.123 number formatting."  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I picked this
up from BRKUCC-3000 - Advanced Dial Plan Design for Unified Communications
Networks (2013 Orlando) by Johannes Krohn.  A phenomenal course, by the way.