[cisco-voip] UCN 9.1 Single Inbox question

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Fri Nov 22 10:03:34 EST 2013

This happens by default. Whenever a user moves a message out of their "Inbox" folder in Outlook, whether that be to the deleted items or to a sub-folder, Unity Connection moves the message from the user's Connection Inbox in into the user's Connection deleted item's folder. This still counts against their quota but this is where you can setup aging policies to automatically permanently delete messages from the deleted items folder. You could also setup an again policy to delete messages out of a user's inbox if they don't ever move them out of their Inbox.

In 10.0 we are also adding a new feature that will alert Single Inbox users of their quota violations via email so users that are 100% Single Inbox with no TUI, still become aware of the size of their mailbox.

+Chris
TME - Unity Connection and MediaSense