[cisco-voip] Switch based DHCP Server

Michel L. M. B. Perez michelmbperez at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 09:49:00 EST 2013

Or instead of this, you can use a centralized DHCP Server at your DC and
use the local Switch as a DHCP Proxy, so the switch or router you maintain
a copy/database/leases inside the flash, if the link goes down or some
problem with DHCP, the machines and phones will stay alive with DHCP. And
don´t worry, it work very well.

:)

--
Michel Perez