[cisco-voip] CUEAC in EM Environment

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Nov 25 11:24:08 EST 2013

Setting up new CUEAC install. Environment is heavily EM. According to various postings and design guide (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/arc/CUAC_E911_10_DG.pdf p.70)
DRMDynamicDevicePrioritisation needs to be set to true in a config file. The file does not exist on my server in either directory where the docs and forum posts indicate it may exist. I have another client who doesn't use EM and the file does not exist either. Latest version of CUEAC 9.1.1.10.

Jamie Gale, Jeff Sandstrom, et al, any ideas?
I'm on a TAC Call right now and I've explained this to the engineer and she keeps poking around in other places.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830