[cisco-voip] CUEAC in EM Environment

Boon ciscovoipuser at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 04:28:30 EST 2013

Had a similar issue last year with a customer using CUEAC and EM where
status would not update for new EM logins. We found that a restart of the
core AC services updated status correctly for people moving around with EM.

We put in a dirty fix on the MS OS by setting up a Windows scheduled task
to restart these services every night. This gave the switchboard the
correct status updates each day. This works in a mostly static EM
environment.