[cisco-voip] iPad console cable

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 11:29:03 EDT 2013

I like to share ineresting products which have the potential to make our
lives as engineers easier.  Not sure how many iPad users we have here but I
found the following product interesting.

It is a Cisco console cable built for the iPad/iPhone.  They also have a
models with the lightning connector and with a standard DB9 serial
connector instead of the rj-45 cisco console connector.

In companies that use Citrix extensively for remote access, this product
might enable one to ditch the laptop in favor of a lighter device.  This
may be very interesting to those who travel a lot for their company or
clients.

http://www.cyberguys.com/product-details/?productid=63318&core_cross=SEARCH_DETAIL_SIMILAR