[cisco-voip] SSH to SIP 6945 and debug to see what button they are pressing?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 11:02:09 EDT 2013

I'll be interested to see who responds and with what info.  We recently
where involved with Cisco TAC to figure out why so many users are dialing
911, and we were simply told that the CUCM traces/packet captures for
SIP/SCCP messages were the only way.  Which we did see, but we also wanted
more low level debugs such as the phone firmware detecting physical button
presses.

As I am typing this reply, I see that Stephen has responded with an option,
and it looks to be call control based like I mentioned above.