[cisco-voip] SSH to SIP 6945 and debug to see what button they are pressing?

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Thu Oct 3 11:12:52 EDT 2013

Hi Anthony,

In developing our CTI Implementation inside PhoneView we have been able to receive JTAPI DTMF events for in-session calls that includes the buttons pressed during the call.

As I said it's tricky to do, and some of the information on how to do it I'd class as UnifiedFX confidential as we may expose that capability in PhoneView at some point ;)

However happy to spend some time on a WebEx showing nice guys like yourself and Jason how to capture the details ;)

Kind Regards.

Stephen Welsh

[cid:image001.png at 01CEAFE6.C53903B0]

Unified FX’s FREE Educational seminars on The Essentials of Endpoint Security & Compliance
• Session 1: The Impact of Security by Default (Recording: http://goo.gl/2yJaKm)
• Session 2: Understanding and Managing ITL & CTL Files (Recording: http://goo.gl/w05Dqh)
• Session 3: Leading Practices for Endpoint Security & Compliance (Recording: http://goo.gl/GuXy2P)
NEW Educational Webinar Announced
"Drive to 9: Essential Upgrade Planning Considerations" (10th Oct)
"Phone Background Management & Branding" (24th Oct)
Spaces are limited and we anticipate high demand, so please register early:
http://events.unifiedfx.com<http://unifiedfx.createsend1.com/t/r-i-bhljyut-l-o/>

On 3 Oct 2013, at 16:02, Anthony Holloway <avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com<mailto:avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com>>