[cisco-voip] Cisco AQM

Michele Russo (AM) michele.russo at dimensiondata.com
Thu Oct 3 10:49:21 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I am having a bit of a problem with Cisco AQM and was hoping someone else has run into a similar problem.  We have AQM set up as a network recording solution for a customer, we are able to collect the recordings but none of the users who are set up with 'Evaluator or Manager' Roles can access the /wfo Web GUI.  Every user I have tried get the message 'Credentials are not correct please try again'.  The users are all licensed and the message I see in the logs is always the same 'User <UCCX.Demo> was NOT authenticated'  followed by a  '401 UNAUTHORIZED'.

The only account I can get to authenticate is the local administrator account.  I have worked with Calabrio and we validated the LDAP integration.  At this point I am at a loss and so is  the Calabrio Engineer.

Has anyone run across this problem and can offer any troubleshooting suggestions??

Thanks.

Michele Russo
Consultant
Dimension Data NA