[cisco-voip] Verizon and MCID

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Thu Oct 3 14:23:03 EDT 2013

I am not a lawyer but everybody here ought to know that Caller ID is as easy to fake as the return address on an envelope. It would probably only hold up in court if the defense council doesn’t think of point this fact out to the court.

When you initiate an official trace with the carrier, they’re not just looking at the Caller ID.

-mn