[cisco-voip] Verizon and MCID

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Oct 3 13:38:55 EDT 2013

You'll need the provider if the caller masks their caller id or you need to trace the call beyond CUCM for any reason.

Have you tried talking to these folks at Verizon?  It's a residential link but they may know how to activate the feature for trunks.
http://www.verizon.com/Support/Residential/phone/homephone/general+support/support+tools/general/95622.htm

-Ryan