[cisco-voip] 'interesting' EMCC behavior

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 17:00:33 EDT 2013

That's the odd thing.  All of the traces look like it is successful but the
phone (7965) resets, logs the user out and displays a message that
extension mobility is not available without an error code.  I get similar
behavior on the 8945 but without the message.

I've gon through the EMCC guide a number of times and nothing sticks out as
obvious.