[cisco-voip] 'interesting' EMCC behavior

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Oct 3 17:32:22 EDT 2013

Does the phone's console log (http://phoneip) work?

From: Erick Wellnitz [mailto:ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 5:01 PM
To: Jason Aarons (AM)
Cc: Anthony Holloway; cisco-voip
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] 'interesting' EMCC behavior

That's the odd thing.  All of the traces look like it is successful but the phone (7965) resets, logs the user out and displays a message that extension mobility is not available without an error code.  I get similar behavior on the 8945 but without the message.

I've gon through the EMCC guide a number of times and nothing sticks out as obvious.