[cisco-voip] Bulk insert E164 DID

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Fri Oct 4 09:56:57 EDT 2013

Are you doing the \ in front of the +?

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Pavan K
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 6:48 AM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Bulk insert E164 DID

Folks,
If i need to bulk insert 1000 sequential e164 directory numbers in ucm 9.1, what's the best way to do that ?

I can't use the bulk insert on the directory number page as it rejects numbers that start with +

I can't seem to use BAT as these numbers don't have phones associated with them and consequently no Mac addresses for bulk insert of DN.