[cisco-voip] CUCM 9.x ELM and Owner ID

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Mon Oct 7 18:00:08 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

I've seen some discussion on this already
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/voip/172472?search_string=owner%20cuwl;#172472

Most clients do not assign owner ID as they use extension mobility.
(I will admit it is true that a lot of mobility users actually stay logged into the same phone and we could technically assign them as the owner)

Either way, I keep ending up with my licensing in ELM being out of balance due to having phones and CSF's.

The TAC answer to me was that I should assign an owner ID.

Am I missing something here? Is there another solution?

Cheers,

Tim.