[cisco-voip] CUCM 9.x ELM and Owner ID

Joe Martini joemar2 at cisco.com
Mon Oct 7 19:08:06 EDT 2013

Versions of CUCM that contain the fix for CSCue14471 no longer have this issue.
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCue14471

Joe

On Oct 7, 2013, at 6:00 PM, Tim Smith <tim.smith at enject.com.au> wrote:

Hi guys,

I’ve seen some discussion on this already
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/cisco/voip/172472?search_string=owner%20cuwl;#172472

Most clients do not assign owner ID as they use extension mobility.
(I will admit it is true that a lot of mobility users actually stay logged into the same phone and we could technically assign them as the owner)

Either way, I keep ending up with my licensing in ELM being out of balance due to having phones and CSF’s.

The TAC answer to me was that I should assign an owner ID.

Am I missing something here? Is there another solution?

Cheers,

Tim.