[cisco-voip] Import on CUCM Several Failed Devices

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Oct 9 22:00:50 EDT 2013

Perfect thanks for the additional info, it will definitely help. It appears the numbers that errored are all not active, which seems to explain the problem there.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>