[cisco-voip] Integrate second language Menu Input in existing Script

Grace Maximuangu Grace.Maximuangu at BlackBox.com
Tue Oct 15 21:52:00 EDT 2013

Oh I C, could try that, was wondering whether it would be best to restart the CCX engine also?

:-:gm

Grace Maximuangu
Voice Solutions Engineer
Black Box Network Services
Cell: 213.268.6342
grace.maximuangu at blackbox.com<mailto:grace.maximuangu at blackbox.com>
www.blackbox.com<http://www.blackbox.com/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEC9D7.A140E760]

From: Tanner Ezell [mailto:tanner.ezell at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 6:43 PM
To: Grace Maximuangu
Cc: Anthony Holloway; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Integrate second language Menu Input in existing Script

Worst case you could specify the full path including language directory.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Grace Maximuangu <Grace.Maximuangu at blackbox.com<mailto:Grace.Maximuangu at blackbox.com>> wrote:
Based on Log output files from RTMT it seems that by default the system is trying to access the Spanish Language files under en_US directory even though all the wav. Files were uploaded into the correct directory under es_MX.
Have you ran into this before with prompt directories
This is the logs below:
Snippet:
42516828: Oct 15 19:07:43.210 EDT %MIVR-ENG-7-UNK:Execute step of Task 40000151215 : Menu (--Triggering Contact--, Menu_S)
42516829: Oct 15 19:07:43.211 EDT %MIVR-SS_CMT-7-UNK:MediaDialogChannel id=231,state=IN_USE MDC::set: com.cisco.wf.cmt.dialogs.CMTSimpleRecognitionDialogImpl at 1f531a1<mailto:com.cisco.wf.cmt.dialogs.CMTSimpleRecognitionDialogImpl at 1f531a1> enter OK
42516830: Oct 15 19:07:43.211 EDT %MIVR-SS_CMT-7-UNK:init:: flushDTMF=true DTMFBuffer.size=0
42516831: Oct 15 19:07:43.211 EDT %MIVR-PROMPT_MGR-3-UNDEFINED_NAME_PROMPT:Undefined user or system prompt: Name=Menu_S.wav,Type=com.cisco.prompt.UserPrompt,Transcription=null,Language=en_US,Exception=com.cisco.prompt.UndefinedPromptException: user prompt '/opt/cisco/uccx/Prompts/user/en_US/Menu_S.wav'
42516832: Oct 15 19:07:43.211 EDT %MIVR-PROMPT_MGR-3-EXCEPTION:com.cisco.prompt.UndefinedPromptException: user prompt '/opt/cisco/uccx/Prompts/user/en_US/Menu_S.wav'

:-:gm

Grace Maximuangu
Voice Solutions Engineer
Black Box Network Services