[cisco-voip] Adding Subscriber to CUCM

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Oct 16 12:14:23 EDT 2013

It means you do need another node license yes. These are $0 now so you should be able to get your partner to push through an order with edelivery and have it quickly. If you have UCSS and CUWL I think you can just get them from PUT also. I'm not sure about the database issue. I've not experienced that, but doesn't mean it might not be caused by the lack of license.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>