[cisco-voip] Adding Subscriber to CUCM

vignesh sethuraman sethuvignesh at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 16 12:10:53 EDT 2013

Hello Experts,

I have an issue in adding the subscriber to the cluster.

First, I have installed Publisher, uploaded 300 License and registered 4 Phones, some Conf Bridges, 2 Gateways, 2 Transcoders to the PUB.

Now I installed the SUB and when I tried to activate the services, I get an error "Update Failed for the Service(s): Cisco CallManager Allocated licenses consumed
by used and pending. Please upload additional licenses (a new license file) and try again".

Does this mean, I need to purchase another node License for subscriber seperately?

Another issue, on the Subsciber, when I do utils dbreplication status, it is showing "database not running", is this due to the above mentioned issue?

Thanks,
Viki