[cisco-voip] any axl programmers?

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 13:30:47 EDT 2013

Has anyone done nay C# AXL programming using the wsdl generated proxy class
for 9.1?

I'm running into an error with the proxy class and I'm not quite sure how
to fix it.  All of the suggestions I've found so far have not worked.

Looks to me like it is trying to convert one type as another but unless I'm
mistaken it shouldn't need to happen.

error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates' to
'UpdateSoftKeySetReqCallStates'
error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates' to
'UpdateSoftKeySetReqRemoveCallStates'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type
'UpdateSoftKeySetReqRemoveCallStates' to 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates'
error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type
'UpdateSoftKeySetReqCallStates' to 'UpdateSoftKeySetReqAddCallStates'

Trying to troubleshoot several hundred thousand lines of auto-generated
code has my head spinning.  I've tried different versions of the wsdl tool
as well with no luck.