[cisco-voip] Licence Migration 7.1 top 9.x

Andy andy.carse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 11:35:58 EDT 2013

Robin,
The Drive to 9 promotion from Cisco might be a good start and yes you
will need to sort out the licenses as in V9 they are user based.

If there is wireless around there is an app for Ipad which will sort out
the licensing (or at least give you an idea of what is required.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cucm-collaboration-central/id650114526?ls=1&mt=8

Regards

Andy