[cisco-voip] Migrating from CUCM 7.1 & Unity to BE6000

Robin Clayton Robin.Clayton at rrfa.org.uk
Wed Oct 23 03:16:31 EDT 2013

So given that

I have run vMware for 6 years in one form or another,
I have trialled DRS P2V on vMware and familiar with that.
We would be doing an upgrade rather than 1st deployment.

It sounds like BE6k offers no major advantages to me, buying a UCS220 or equivalent specification Dell server would do the job fine.

Will look at the readiness tools.

Cheers

Rob