[cisco-voip] CCX Promo License?

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:48:36 EDT 2013

Ladies and Gents
Does anyone have any direction as to where the UCCX Promo Licenses comes
from these days? I recall they used to ship with the CUWL binder however
with BE6K and E-delivery we're apparently not receiving that anymore and
the PUT is no help. I can see in the order the following SKU but can't seem
to track down the license. I just need it for TAPs which I think only
requires the IVR license and I'm currently using the demo license but that
time is ticking away and we've got a phased migration. Any guidance would
be greatly appreciated! TIA

CCX-90-CMBUNDLE-K9 - CCX 9.0 Promo Bundle available only with NEW CUCM or
BE6000

Ted