[cisco-voip] CCX Promo License?

Steve Rubin ser at layer42.net
Wed Oct 23 14:38:06 EDT 2013

From: Ted Nugent <tednugent73 at gmail.com<mailto:tednugent73 at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM
To: cisco-voip <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>>
Subject: [cisco-voip] CCX Promo License?

Ladies and Gents
Does anyone have any direction as to where the UCCX Promo Licenses comes from these days? I recall they used to ship with the CUWL binder however with BE6K and E-delivery we're apparently not receiving that anymore and the PUT is no help. I can see in the order the following SKU but can't seem to track down the license. I just need it for TAPs which I think only requires the IVR license and I'm currently using the demo license but that time is ticking away and we've got a phased migration. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! TIA

CCX-90-CMBUNDLE-K9 - CCX 9.0 Promo Bundle available only with NEW CUCM or BE6000

Ted

Good luck with that.  Cisco told me to pound sand.  I have the exact bundle on my order.

--
Steve Rubin                                                                  ser at layer42.net
Layer42 Networks                                                       http://www.layer42.net/