[cisco-voip] Voicemail messages

creid28989 at aol.com creid28989 at aol.com
Tue Oct 29 13:30:20 EDT 2013

Hi,

We are running unity connection 9 with exchange 2010 SP3 and are having some issues with a small number of users not receiving their voicemail messages in their email inbox.
This had work previously but stopped. Has anyone encountered this issue ?

We don't believe this to be an issue with unity connection as we can see the MWI and the message on the connection server.

We have checked the user exchange account and there are no filters or rules that are dumping the messages elsewhere.

We can also see unity connection doing a finditem but then failing at findfolder.

Has anyone encountered this issue ?

Thanks

Carlton