[cisco-voip] Voicemail messages

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:23:56 EDT 2013

it is happening to users with alot of messages in and under their inbox and
causing the unity connection 9.1 server to timeout on the EWS request.   I
noticed that Unity Connection 8.5.1su6 now supports paging.   I think Unity
Connection 9 wont officially support until the next SU.  Until then you can
adjust the throttling policy on Exchange as a workaround.

Try updating the throttling policy that you are using on your Uconn service
account with the command below:
Set-ThrottlingPolicy *<throttlingpolicyname*> -EWSFindCountLimit 25000

If it doesn't fix the problem then you may need to apply this policy to the
actual user mailboxes having the problem.  I believe certain Exchange
rollups require the polcy to be added to the user mailbox in addition to
the unity service account.