[cisco-voip] CUCM Upgrade Central iPad App - interpreting interesting results

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Oct 29 13:50:03 EDT 2013

So I finally got around to running the CUCM Upgrade Central iPad App. The results are interesting to say the least.

It only found one endpoint. One lowly ol' 7912. I have over 7500 endpoints. As a result, it's telling me to upgrade to Business Edition. :(

It also has "message <#>" interspersed throughout the document, with no reference to where these messages are.

I'm hoping I don't need internet access at the same time that I run the app. We're in a private network that I won't be able to accomplish this easily.

Any thoughts?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs