[cisco-voip] Restarting services on ELM server without server reboot or restarting ELM?

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:37:13 EDT 2013

I did that but it didn't restart the hostagt process.

vSphere shows CPU pegged and alert for high CPU.

show process load

16225 root      25   0  2204 1044  788 R 99.4  0.0  37798:36 hostagt

admin:show process using-most cpu
PCPU PID CPU NICE STATE CPUTIME  ARGS
%CPU   PID CPU  NI S     TIME COMMAND
15.4 16225   -   0 R 26-06:02:58 /usr/local/Snmpri/bin/hostagt
-log_closefile -aperror -apemanate
 1.0  5354   -   0 R 00:00:00 /bin/sh
/usr/local/bin/base_scripts/ntpRunningStatus.sh 0 0