[cisco-voip] Jump upgrade/DRS licensing bug

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Sep 3 16:20:58 EDT 2013

The refresh COP file is the one you want as long as it's the latest and you did them in the correct order.  This is the second one I've heard of that the cop file didn't work correctly for 7.1(5).  One of my colleagues tested 6.1(5) last week and confirmed the steps work but I think we'll need to try a 7.1 just to be sure.

 -Ryan