[cisco-voip] Jump upgrade/DRS licensing bug

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 16:29:22 EDT 2013

I'm going thru my steps again - the first time i tried it, I configured
some phones (just changed macs on 2 existing ones) mid-way through the
process to test the restore, and my SE thought that might have tripped a
licensing check. I also didn't have the DRS restart location "exactly" the
same as the production one, so fixing that also.

My next attempt should be by the book without any extra-curricular
activities ><.

Ed Leatherman