[cisco-voip] audacity settings for CUE prompt

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Sep 4 15:09:47 EDT 2013

Thanks Jason. I too use the record with VoiceMail trick, but i wanted to learn how to use audacity since i had a few moments, and I wanted to do a simple cut and paste which i've needed in the past.

I eventually got it to work, using the settings shown in the page you sent off.

Thanks!

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs