[cisco-voip] MWI on

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Sep 10 15:44:37 EDT 2013

I'd use the "User Data Dump" tool, check everything, then search for the extension in the output.

Actually, before that, if you haven't already tried this, I'd dial the MWI off extension, and see if the MWI comes back on after your MWI refresh operation.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Data Centre and Communications Facilities
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs