[cisco-voip] Hardware limitation of the EX90

John Snow John.Snow at lvs1.com
Wed Sep 11 12:06:08 EDT 2013

I just deployed a couple EX90's local to CUCM 9.1, but I notice there is limitation on the DN of max 4 calls.   It seems odd that I can have up to 200 calls theoretically on the DN for any SCCP 79XX phone but only 4 on this device.  If I bridge this to an MCU does that remove the limitation? I don't see a specific number defined in any of the documentation.

Can someone from Cisco confirm this or anyone else know the answer?

John