[cisco-voip] Prefix for Missed Calls

Heim, Dennis Dennis.Heim at wwt.com
Thu Sep 12 10:42:59 EDT 2013

If you have transformation patterns, you should use them.

At the ingress gateway you append the necessary digits, a 9 or 91, based on the CSS. On the phone you use the calling party transformation, to have a  css that contains a partition that has a transformation pattern that will strip off the necessary digits, like 9, 91, from the display of the phone.

If you need more details let me know. This will make it so when the call comes in you see the 10 digits, and when you hit the missed calls directory the 9 or 91 or already populated.

Dennis Heim | Solution Architect (Collaboration)
World Wide Technology, Inc. | 314-212-1814