[cisco-voip] QoS and network guys

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 10:18:25 EDT 2013

No argument that being hesitant and very cautious is a good thing.

I would add that it is also important on access ports where the phone and
PC share a connection AND the user is a heavy bandwidth user.

I do appreciate all of the insight.  It is very helpful to understand other
people's view on QoS.