[cisco-voip] Odd one-way/no audio issues with just one user

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 23:40:45 EDT 2013

can you try to have the operator place the call on hold and then resume to
see if that fixes the problem ?   Also, I am thinking maybe you want to try
and upgrade the IOS to something newer than 12.4.15T.    Are you sure there
isn't any custom DSP firmware on the router that negated your IOS upgrade
effort to fix the problem ?