[cisco-voip] Call Reporting for CUCM version 9

Sean Knight sean at pubsvs.com
Wed Sep 18 09:57:38 EDT 2013

We are upgrading to Version 9 and our call group supervisors would like to know how much better reporting is going to be versus our current version 7.1.  I figure there will be better reporting with the newer version of CUCM.   They want to know call volume for the queue and how many and how long per agent call.  And other stats.  All we have now with 7.1 is a pie chart and bar graphs.  If anyone can send me an example of what they would get in a detailed report it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

 Sean Knight | Telecom Network Admin | Agora
   Office: 410-864-1805 | Mobile: 443-336-1315
 sean at it-agora.com<mailto:mwalter at it-agora.com>

 [cid:image001.png at 01CE66BF.5B77D610]