[cisco-voip] Call Reporting for CUCM version 9

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Wed Sep 18 11:24:50 EDT 2013

We went from UCCX 8.X to UCCX 9.X, 3 weeks ago. 2 things that absolutely suck are,
1) 9.X forces you to use an older version of Java, (why we don't know why we just do it (Cisco)), our UCCX 8.X version used a newer version of Java
2) if you selected 2 or more close codes before, Cisco removed this feature (why because we are cisco, we can do that)

FYI; Our database conversion took 4 hours, we had planned only 2.5 hours. We are on a UC220M2 with HA
Within the next month or so we will be using CUIC instead of the Historical reports.

Neal