[cisco-voip] UCCX Historical Reports - Application Report

Michele Russo (AM) michele.russo at dimensiondata.com
Mon Sep 23 09:52:38 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a way to schedule a recurring 'Application' report that is only for certain hours of the day?  For example, I have an application that is not tied to any 'queue' and I want to know how many calls hit that application M-F from midnight to 8:30am then again from 4:30am-midnight.  I have only been able to get that report if I run it ad-hoc.  If I try to schedule it I see the calls for the entire day, not for that specific time period.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can gather that information via the scheduler so I do not have to run it daily??

Thanks!

Michele Russo
Consultant
Dimension Data NA