[cisco-voip] AW error -9986:Session to local database could not be opened

shary shary shaary1 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 20:05:56 EDT 2013

Ryan,Please check the router logs if your AW is able to communicate with ICM router. try to cycle the Router process and then check.

From: rburtch3 at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:57:47 -0400
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] AW error -9986:Session to local database could not be	opened

All:
I am trying to setup a Client AW with ICM 8.0, but everytime I run Config manager, I get this error: AW error -9986:Session to local database could not be opened.

I have already changed the SQL client to named pipes, but that hasn't helped.
My client AW doesn't have any ODBC connections listed...not sure if that's an issue or not.

I can't find anything significant on the instructions of setting up a client AW in ICM 8.0, so help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ryan Burtch