[cisco-voip] AW error -9986:Session to local database could not be opened

Ryan Burtch rburtch3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 08:57:47 EDT 2013

All:

I am trying to setup a Client AW with ICM 8.0, but everytime I run Config
manager, I get this error: AW error -9986:Session to local database could
not be opened.

I have already changed the SQL client to named pipes, but that hasn't
helped.

My client AW doesn't have any ODBC connections listed...not sure if that's
an issue or not.

I can't find anything significant on the instructions of setting up a
client AW in ICM 8.0, so help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ryan Burtch