[cisco-voip] VG224 configuration

Sivakumar Donthamchetty siva at dateksystems.com
Thu Apr 3 14:08:52 EDT 2014

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the info. Yes, I got to learn that they are typical for CUCM
and CME. But, someone mentioned it can be used for any IPàAnalog calls.

And yes, the PBX has FXO card or Trunk Side analog lines, which I am
planning to plug-in to.

My scenario is I want my PBX incomming Analog lines to SIP lines. So I
thought any GW which can take SIP calls and pass as analog will do it.

Regards

Siva