[cisco-voip] BE5K to BE6K upgrade

Mehtab Shinwari mshinwari at fidelus.com
Thu Apr 3 22:17:50 EDT 2014

Russell,

So when you change the parameter thats one rest to clear the ITL.

The second reset will be once you cutover. During the second reset it will first download the ITL and then do a mini-reset of its own before pulling the files from the tftp. The mini-reset is pretty quick but a required step so that the right certs/hash is applied.

I do not see the need for a third reset since the firmware is remaining the same post upgrade.

Good luck.

Regards

Mehtab Shinwari | CCNP RS/V
Senior Support Engineer