[cisco-voip] Jabber for Android 9.6 can't connect

Travis L. Dennis tdennis at DataSourcePro.com
Mon Apr 7 11:33:10 EDT 2014

Try downloading the latest COP file for Android.  Delete existing devices and recreate them once you know you have the latest COP installed.

From: cisco-voip [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of bertacco.alessandro at alice.it
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 4:45 AM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Jabber for Android 9.6 can't connect

Hi All,

  Since today I've used Jabber Voice and Jabber IM without any problem.

Upgraded now to Jabber 9.6 and can't connect any more to UC 8.6.2 infrastructure.

I've created two SRV records as per requested in this document: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/Android/9_6/JABA_BK_J0A7146D_00_jabber-android-install-config-9-6.pdf

I've attached to this email the Report files generated from the Android Jabber 9.6 client during registration process.

Do you have any idea ?

Thank you very much.

Regards

Alessandro Bertacco